Tuesday, February 22, 2011

oVERCOME mONDAY bLUES WITH “kALAU cINTA”...

“Di lubuk hati ku... Adalah kamu..Sebagai Ratu......Hoo...Woooo...”

Wooooo????? Ops!!! Did you hear I’m singing?? Sorry!!! I’m don’t noticed you are here!!
(Waaa!!! Feel a bit embarrassing now!!!).

Emm??? Am I missing my girlfriend??

**What To Know More? Click Read More below.. ;P


Emmm........ Naaaa....... I don’t have girlfriend. I’m single and available. 
(Errm...I do miss someone...kekekekeke)

Back to main topic! Why do you ask me like that?

Emmm........
Owh, its maybe due to the song I sang before right.......

Well......
The story begin with.......
Actually, on last Monday,  I arrived at my office quite late! Stuck in jam for about half to 45 minutes! I don’t know whether this traffic jam cause by accident or anything else, but it really challenges my PATIENT!!!! 

Monday Blues phenomenon!!!! 
Argh!! Feel want to screaming really bad!!

Suddenly radio (Hot FM) playing the song that I sang before. That song title is “Kalau Cinta”, by Aliff Aziz Ft Joanna. That song really makes me calm. When the song end, I grab my Sony Ericson handphone, on its Bluetooth and connect it with Sapphire’s radio and I start to sang it many time with dancing!! 
Actually, it is not really dancing. I just was moving my hand, my body. 
Really works release my tense, my stress!!!

 *Quite similar with me*

So... That’s why I am sang that song.....

By the way, the lyric below is lyrics for “Kalau Cinta’s” song.

Have Fun!!!! 
/\-/\
(^-^)
( m  m )



Di lubuk hatiku
Adalah kamu
Sebagai ratu

Seluruh jiwaku
Hanya dirimu
Yang aku mahu

Telah ku percayakan
Hati ini padamu
Maka kita tak saling risau
Risau risau risau

Kalau cinta jangan kacau
Kalau sayang tak perlu marah
Kalau ikhlas tak minta berbalas
Serahkan cintamu
Pada yang punya cinta

Aku perlu
Kau jiwaku
Kau cintaku
Aku rindu
Kaulah ratu

3 comments:

  1. haha...g lambat, memangla jam..lain kali bw roti skali, leh makan ngan jam..lebih baik dr berangan mse drive....

    ReplyDelete
  2. zul: agak r.. hahahaha

    mai: nak wat camane, highway pasir gudang tu un predictable k..... kadang2 ok, kadang jem gegile.. streessss ak.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete