Saturday, February 26, 2011

mISSION ‘kELAPA LaUT’!!!!!

WARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!  (Feel really Stressful!!!!!) 



Why it is hard to find this Drink!!!!

Emm??
 
 Just buy Coconut??

Owh, no! No!
This is not ordinary Coconut Drink, well it is not from coconut either.
Let me tell you some information about this ‘Kelapa Laut’s Drink’.
Once upon a time...... There are...... (hehehe...)....

**Please Click Read More below.....

 
Actually, this ‘Kelapa Laut Drink’ is a product from palm tree called palymra palm or its scientific name Borassus flabellifera. But in Malaysia, this palm tree called tar, lontar, antal or etal’s tree. This tree grows near to rice field especially Perlis, Kedah and Kelantan (Kelantan?? I have live at Kelantan since I child, but why I'm not ever heard about it at Kelantan? Hmmmm~~~ ).

 *This is how Kelapa Laut's or Palymra Palm's Fruit Look Like*

A palymra palm’s fruits has three seed inside it. When the fruits still ‘young’, there will be liquid/liquor inside the seed and the fruit become soft. When we eat the fruit, it feel alike rambutan, but not really like rambutan (how can I explain it yea.... Emm... if you want to know, just eat it! Hehehe).  There a lot of advantages/benefits of this ‘Kelapa Laut Drink’ for our health.  Emm.... Right now, I bit lazy to type it all. (hehehe). So, please click here if you want to know more.

OKAY!!

NOW WE BACK TO OUR MAIN DISCUSSION!!!!!
(Please don’t be stressful! This is not meeting or assignment discussion.. hehehe).


Actually, since two weeks ago, I’m in a mission finding ‘Kelapa Laut Drink’. Addicted to it!!! Because this drink really delicious!!! My friend, Fazilah (Gee) also want it so badly. Pity her. I’m the one who teach her drink ‘Kelapa Laut’. Hahaha!!! We have looking at Agus's and Chao Phraya's restaurant, but they don't have that kind of drink.

Emm..... so far, I just found the drink at R.E.M.A.J.A’s restaurant, near to Angsana Mall.

 *This is the restaurant I'm telling before*

But, if possible, I want to search the drink in Skudai area. Easy for me to bring my friends along to drink it....
So, if anyone know about it, please tell me. OkaY? Huhuhu...

4 comments:

  1. hahaha...mission failed for a week! you do some research about the "kelapa laut drink"..good effort bro..how to pronounce the scientific word there? hehe..its like "blablabla"..hehe..just kidding.no offense=)

    i would like to taste the drink also..but no kedai in the area have it! sigh*

    when you found one, dont forget to tell me and bring me along^^ yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why it really hard to find that drink?
    if im not mistaken, shaik bought kelapa laut drink at Chao phraya's restaurant, but why it is not there!!!!

    of course... we always having dinner together right, with gee and kak g... (not always la... during weekend only... hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..we have to find ourself...-.-'

    next next weekend..ahh..lambat nyer tunggu^^'

    ReplyDelete