Sunday, March 6, 2011

mYVI’S sESSION…..

 
Nowadays, Myvi (Perodua’s Product), become well known and quite famous, which become best selling car for 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 in Malaysia. Myvi have ‘good looking’, which like combination car design (or what we can call here ‘inspired’) from Daihatsu Sirion/Boon and Toyota Passo car design......


BUT!!!!

That’s not the thing I want to share about!

**Please Click Read More below...........

  

We read back ‘what’ is my title about.

‘Myvi’s session’.

Yes!!!

That is my next entry title…

Emm….

Actually, the story begins with….

A few days ago, I was accompany a friend to car workshop, to see his car condition (whether it has been repaired or not).
When we just entered to the workshop area, I was shocked!!!
It is not my supervisor’s car who shocked me up, but other Myvi!!!!
It become like ‘a tin canned being crush from both side from up and down side of the tin’!!!
I was wondering, what happen to that Myvi’s owner? Is he/she ok?

 *much alike this one*

Then, I drove a bit further, and..
I found one more crashed Myvi!!!!

And More!
And More!!!

What Happen??? 

Why it is to many crashed Myvi here????

And when my friend went inside to the workshop office, I take chance to having talk with one of mechanic there.

I said, “Mister, what happen here??? In my here, I saw many crushed Myvi outside there…..”.

And do you know what he said?

Haiya…. I don’t know either. A few years ago, there were a time went many iswara and saga got crashed due to accident. I think, now is the time for Myvi session la.. Hahahaha (he laugh)”.

Deep in my heart, “Hopefully ‘the’ session won’t true”…. Hahahahaha

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha..drive carefully..jangan emergency break selalu..huuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. errr....... dah fungsi break die cenggitu. nak wat camane.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete