Friday, May 27, 2011

I Am BaCK!!!!!!!



Assalamualaikum w.b.t.!!!!


Hello There!!!


          It has been a while that I do not up- dating my blog, since I start working I think. Well, when you are working, you need to give full commitment to your work,in order to archive company objective, target and also, to increase your own ability, knowledge, and more importantly YOUR POCKET MONEY! You need extra Money, so you need work extra!!!! hehehe.....


Money, Money, Money, It Hard To Obtain, But Easy to Use and Finally 'Fly Away'

**There is more, click Read More below, okay! :P


          Since of that, I thought I just wanna to stop blogging (although, I just get start with it.. hehehe). But, recently, I just be  friend with a girl in Facebook, Ilya. She has a blog which she use this alternative to promote and sell her product, Variety Types of Contact Lenses and everyone capable to buy it (not expansive, cheaper than you think!!!).

**if anyone interested to buy the lenses, just click this link  ------->http://geolens22.blogspot.com/**

Her blog look really nice and interesting, which make me want to explore more what the 'BLOG' capable off. And now, here I am, active back to BLOGGING!!

I'm Back!!!! Everyone! I'm Back!!!


And Yet!!!!

I'm not just come back with empty handed. I'll make make blog more interesting from where I learn it. Credit to my friend, Ilya.Thanks for your help. (^-^)V

2 comments:

  1. Waaa..terharunyer...promote my blog kt sinih...tq so much!!!Please make ur cursor just like my cursor k...hik3...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur Welcome! sy dah cakap kan, sy akan promote blog awak...
    will do, but will not use hello kitty cursor... mybe another cartoon cursor... hehehe

    ReplyDelete