Friday, June 10, 2011

HaPpiNesS in TiReDnEsS....

BusY.. BusY... BusY.....

Haaaaaaaaaiiiihhh......Now days, I really got many projects to handle. These make me really hard to updating my blog. There are a lot stories I want to share with you all. About my work, my hobbies, and etc.

But, most of all, I want to start with my cousin’s (Sharina a.k.a Kak Na) wedding last week, on 4th June 2011.

Ha! Before I start the story about her wedding, let me write a bit my journey to my uncle’s (Kak Na’s father a.k.a Ayah Chik)house, from Johor Jaya (Johor) to Sungai Buloh (Selangor),


~~~~~~~A.L.O.N.E. ~~~~~~



From Johor Jaya to Sungai Buloh


Since, I didn’t get leave for Friday (3rd June 2011), I decided to drive to Sungai Buloh right after working hour (5.30 pm), planning only stop at R&R Seremban and arrive to my uncle’s  house at 10.00.pm.

But, you know la.... what we planning not always happen.
Allah S.W.T already plans everything for us.

You all know that 4th June is our Agong’s Birthday, many people take chance to back to hometown, especially to Negeri Sembilan, Melaka and Selangor

The road became BUSY! So Busy at first 100km++!!!!!
But still I can maintain the speed limit (110 km/j). Hehehe....

The journey takes 4-5 hours and it quite boring + tired since I was drove by myself. Therefore, the only things accompany me was a pendrive with 36 songs in there.
Well, to maintain my eyes open, I sang the 36 songs out loud! (I hope people outside didn’t heard my no-good voice. Hahaha!!

 *Owh yeaaaaah!!!!!*

Emm... As I plan, not matter what, I drove till R&R Seremban and I arrived there 9.30pm (quite late from planning). I took 30-45 minutes rest (plus take shower and pray Jamak Takhir Isya’ and Maghrib). While resting, I just noticed that, there is a hotel, Highway Hotel. I wonder that hotel ‘laku’ or not... huhuhu...

 *this is the hotel I mention before*

By the way!!

I start back my journey at 10.15pm, and with the guide from G.P.S., I reached to my uncle’s house at 11.00pm++.  An hour late then planned! Argh!!! But, my uncle’s family still awake, since tomorrow is BIG day for their daughter.

 *which one is mine? hehehe*

What a tiring day.........
After calculate, millage from Johor Jaya to Sungai Buloh is about 360-370 km and it takes 4-5 hours, since the road not really clear. Not forget the toll! overall about RM50.... huhuhu

Emm??? 
Suddenly I felt strange.......
Why my right leg feel different?????
Continue to next post....

No comments:

Post a Comment