Saturday, June 11, 2011

ThE BiG dAY !!!!

Finally! 

The ‘Big’ day finally came!!!!

I was very excited since majority of my relatives attend to the wedding! Besides that, my mom and sisters also came, that one more reason I really want to attend the wedding. Miss my mom and sisters a lot! HuHuHu....

By the way!

The ‘akad nikah’ was held on 11 a.m and at my aunty’s (Che Mah) house, near Lengkok Zaaba’s area.  It takes 10 to 15 minutes from Ayah Chik’s house. Since the Kak Na need to be there early (to make-up) and I really want to meet my family (but did not know the road/way went to Che Mah’s house), Kak Na be my humanoid GPS, show me the way to get there. Hahaha!!!

Since I got there really early (7.30 am if not mistaken), I take my chance to have a talk my mom, sisters and relatives, and also snap few pictures when the bride had make-up (help by her friends).


*snap! snap! credit to Abg Khairy*


And then, this is my cousin after make-up for her wedding. Pretty, isn’t she? Hehehe...


At 11++ am, the groom and his family finally arrived.

Well, everyone! Let me introduce you, this is the groom, Arshad Faiz a.k.a Abang Faiz.



While waiting Imam to come, I have a chit-chat with the groom.

I said, “Faiz, lambat sampai. Hai, muka macam nervous je. Rilek, rilek.... Cool”.
Tak ada lah, aku rilek je.. hehehe”, Abang Faiz said.

But I know, deep inside him, he was nervous.V(^-^)V
(It feel awkward when you talk with someone who have same name with you.. hahaha).

By the way, the akad nikah was successfully with only ONElafaz nikah’ by Abang Faiz and finally they, Abang Faiz and Kak Na, now officially Husband and Wife. 

Congratulation!!!! 



We all pray for your happiness and ‘cepat-cepat la dapat anak, yaaa’. Twin, if can. Like them... Hehehe

*Abe Mie, Kak Lin (Parents), Damia Insyirah and Damia Ibtisam*

No comments:

Post a Comment