Tuesday, June 14, 2011

MoNDay Blacks


Ha???!!

why is it Monday Blacks and not Mondays Blues?

As we know from now, if person/s feel not in mood whether while working or studying or whatever they do on Monday, we called Monday Blues Phenomenon.

But how about Monday Blacks?

Hahaha!!!

Let me tell since when Monday get new title, Monday Blacks.

Well,

In one fine day, I was in office, decided to finish up all environmental reports in a day, since the day after (which is today-Tuesday), I had to go out-station for a day.

 At 11 am, while a have a ‘good’ time writing reports, suddenly.........

‘Clakkkk!!’
 
My view suddenly become dark, I cannot see a thing in front of me!!!!
The only thing I saw just light from outside office door and our chemist’s lab coat (since it is white).


And our senior chemist, Ms Chang said,
“haiya... it happen again!!!”

I said,”really Ms chang? When black out happen previously?”.

“Last week lor.... On same day and same time. Today is Monday right? Now, not Monday Blues anymore, but MONDAY BLACK!!”.
 
HAHAHAAHAHA!!!

All of us laugh together since there nothing could be done without electricity.
But, luckily, the blackout not as long as last week (Just for 20-30 minutes).

Huhuhu~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment